Autism Speaks

Friday, April 13, 2012

Knowledge and Respect

Lets start to respect individuals with autism. I have seen lack of care due to lack of knowledge. Its vital we educate ourselves about autism since it is on the rise.
Posted by theautismguy at 12:10 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search the Web

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2012 (40)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ▼  April (25)
      • Hot Or Cold
      • Autism and Pets
      • Extended Family and Autism
      • Safeguarding
      • Rest Away From Stress Source
      • Autism and Sports
      • The Public Scene
      • Autism and nutrition
      • Therapist and Rest
      • Sensory Autism
      • Patience and Love
      • Encouragement
      • What is autism?
      • Development through play
      • Babysitting autism
      • Gross Motor
      • Medication
      • Reply to reader
      • Sign Language
      • Reader feedback
      • Autism help from public services
      • Parents know their kids
      • Knowledge and Respect
      • Reading On!
      • Learning Through Repetition

About Me

My photo
theautismguy
I am interested in Autism. I have been working in this field for eight years. I have worked as a Behavior Therapist, paraeducator, Supported Living Services worker, and Independent Living Skills Instructor. I'm also a student of graduate Psychology. I write from experience. I have communicated with many parents of children with autism and have nothing but respect for them. With this said and out of the way, Let's discuss and learn more about autism. I learn from you and you can learn from me. Life really is a two way road. One person can sharpen another and vice-versa!!!!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.