Another weekend is here. Time to live life a little! Go out with family and friends to have a picnic, swim, or whatever else. Wait, what about all those who have to work on weekends? What about families with autistic children? Are there similarities in moods of people who have to work weekends and families with autistic children? Do you think there are? I certainly think that both situations cause stress. This stress seems to increase a notch when a weekend worker see's others enjoying days off on weekends or when a family with autistic children observes families without autistic children. All these can be stressful but I also happen to think that as time progresses, so do human thinking. Eventually these types of stress should melt away as parents get accustomed to the autistic life. I know getting accustomed is hard but guess what, it is possible. To all those weekend workers out there, life will become easier after you get accustomed to your weekend work. Listen all families with autistic children and weekend workers, you are not alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment